Welcome to the Transportation Department of Avon Lake City Schools!
St. Joseph Students:
Avon Lake City School buses will be transporting St. Joseph students on Monday, August 22nd. Please be patient as times will not be accurate to what is posted on the schools website because it will be just St. Joseph students and not Troy stops.
Bus Routes have been updated today, Friday, August 19th as of 3:00 p.m. Please have students out to their bus stops 5 minutes prior to scheduled pick-up time. Please know that bus route times are subject to change. If any changes are made to the bus route times, we will communicate this with parents in a typed note which will be given to students on the bus after the first couple days. Buses WILL be running late the first couple of days. Drivers remain at the school a little longer to make sure that they have the correct students on the correct bus before departing. Our number one priority is to get the students home safely.
Thank you in advance for your patience as we get the school year underway!
Sue Cole, Transportation Director
Christine Vorisek, Assistant to the Transportation Director
Transportation Phone: 440 933-9802
Avon Lake City Schools
33480 Pin Oak Parkway
Avon Lake, Ohio 44012
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR PARENTS:
- AM Bus Routes
- PM Bus Routes
- The bus runs may be updated, so continue to check the website for updates to your student's bus route.
- All stops and times are subject to change.
- Please have students at their bus stop in the "Driver's Designated Place of Safety" five minutes prior to scheduled bus stop time of arrival.
- A parent of one of the students should be present at all bus stops, both for pick up and drop off.
- Students must follow all Bus Safety Rules to maintain riding privileges.
- Remember, buses could be running late the first few days of schools.
- The Drivers will do their best to keep to the scheduled bus route.