Thank you for your interest in supporting Redwood students and staff. We invite you to become involved! There are many ways to get involved either at the school or from home. Our combined efforts can make a big difference to our children and staff at Redwood Elementary. You can join at www.redwood-pta-2017.cheddarup.com.
The PTA usually meets on the 2nd Wednesday of each month at either 3:45 pm, 7:00 pm or 9:30 am in the Redwood cafeteria. (There is no meeting in December or over summer break). Our calendar of events including our meeting schedule can be found on this site.
At the meetings, we discuss current events, upcoming activities, and open the floor for questions and comments so parents like you can offer insight on how we can better serve our children and our school. Our principal, Mr. T.J. Ebert, provides us with updates on the curriculum and events going on at Redwood. If you cannot attend a meeting, our minutes are available on our website and on the PTA Bulletin Board in the hall by the Main Office.
SOME REDWOOD PTA SPONSORED EVENTS INCLUDE:
- Pumpkin Festival - October 21, 2017, 11am-2pm
- Scholastic Book Fairs - November 13-17, 2017 AND March 19-23, 2018
- Muffins with Mom - November 15 A-M, November 16 N-Z
- Snowflake Shoppe - December 6, 2017
- Family Fun Night/Glow Walk - February 9, 2018
- Reflections Art Fair - March 18, 2018
- Donuts with Dad - March 21 A-M, March 22 N-Z
- Redwood Spring Art Night and Choir Concert - March 28, 2018
- Marco's Pizza Nights (Oct., 24, Nov. 28, Dec. 19, Jan. 30, Feb. 27, Mar. 27, Apr. 24)
- Buffalo Wild Wings Dine In Event (date tbd)
We hope you will consider joining the PTA - it’s a great way to stay involved at Redwood.
Membership forms and benefits of membership information is available on the PTA bulletin board in the hall by the Main Office. And online soon at the Avon Lake City Schools Website.
THE REDWOOD PTA EXECUTIVE BOARD
President - Erin Jagels - firstname.lastname@example.org
Treasurer - Joanne Bellamy - email@example.com
Council Delegate - Jennifer Dalman - firstname.lastname@example.org